Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hm. Dunno?

Hmf. I just want to clear things out. But I don't know how and I don't know what to say and I don't know what I am going to clear at. I hate this feeling. I'm not jealous yet my actions contradict on what I say. Am I really in***e? Hmf. Nooooooo. DUNNNNOOOO! I'm scared. And I might just get hurt. He is intended for someone. And I cannot give what his girl can. I don't know. I get hurt whenever he talks about his girl. I get hurt whenever I saw him having fun with other girls. And I get hurt whenever other ladies try to catch him. I don't know why. Hm. It just started with a JOKE. And I was the one who started it. But now, look who's taking it seriously .. Its ME. Hm. Why am I fallen' for someone whose love was never really mine? He likes somebody else. But .............. hmmm.. I DON'T know. I hate this feeling. How I wish this feeling would suddenly fade away. I want guilt and anger conquer what my heart whispers for now. And I want him to regret because of hurting me. Its not my lost at all. Its enough. I give up. I guess, its the right time for I to say Goodbye. Don't expect too much. I loved you. And I will no longer do. the GAME is now OVER.
:(

1 comment:

Ilyn said...

keribel.
naun ko lan nbasa 'tong blog mo.
pero gets kita. haha. *wink*