Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ooooppzzi. What a GOODNIGHT. haha. ;D

Ye. I feel like I'm still dreaming. Hoho. I never expected that it will happen at last. Hayy. That night. That night. I gained a troop, a companion, a brother, a classmate, a neighbor, a joker, and of course, a GREAT friend. Hihi. It's unforgettable. Hindi ko kasi talaga inexpect. So, I learned and proved that "First Impression never really lasts.." Hahaha. aun. very and so much captivated. Smpre, natatawa rin ako sa sister ko. Hehe. She is also one of the reasons why I became happy that night. Hehe. I really enjoyed sharing him my stories and listen to his. Haha. So funny. Well, at least...... Errr. La .. I don't want to expect too much. I just have to uphold and to bloom our progressing relationship. Haha. ;DD

'Til next blog. XOXO. ;))


No comments: