Friday, October 9, 2009

ssshh. (:

Haha. Now I know, my previous blog post made me laughed. Soo dramatic... sshh. ryt?? Just DON'T mind it. He's the one who really have to think of it. :)
Oke, back to business. :) I'm still confused on what I feel. I don't know if I feel something special for him. (he's not the one who is on my previous blog post :D) I really don't know why these things happened. I'm just actually looking for some signs yet everything seemed to be on its place. I want to believe that its just a coincidence yet my heart tells me that its not, that everything happened because it meant to happen. I can't see the difference between coincidence and destiny. I really don't know if those signs were just coincidence. But I was tempt to believe that its destiny who started its way between me and him.
I want him to be out of my life yet he always giving me reasons to catch up my attention. I treated him so special. I really cared for him and learned everything about him. The same way I feel because he made me feel so special but the thing is, does it mean to him?? ooowww.
Hm.. I feel so stupid. I get hurt the first time, and now, here I am, writing a blog post. Same scenes, same situations and same questions. Am I really intended to fall for someone who can never be mine? Well I guess, that's what love means. A compassionate feeling without expecting too much in return. Yeah. definitely right. I want to stick in this thing but I hesitate why do I have to do this? I'm really tired of upholding a feeling for someone even though he doesn't care at all. I never wished to be with him forever, but I want him to be with me in every trials, defeats and victories I have to face, I didn't wished to be his someone special and introduce to his peers, yet I want him to notice me and share his stories . And most of all, I didn't wished to be love by him because I don't want to gain what I expected just because of a wish. I want him to realize someday that whatever he has now is uncertain and whatever things he would let go might make his life miserable.
Sorry for you dude. haha. LMAO. (:
Stay safe dude. How I wish that one day I'll be able to wake up, aim high and escape this foolish nightmare. how I WISH!!. tsk.



No comments: